Friday, February 09, 2007

Rabbit Ears

I don't know what's going on in the world. The world of pop culture, anyway, which mostly seems to revolve around television. And most of that revolves around television I never see.

I live the lonely void of rabbit ear t.v.

Beavis and Butthead? Never saw them. I think their time has come and gone, but I wouldn't know for sure. I haven't read about them in the news lately, anyway.

My rabbit ears have served me well. I get warned when a tornado is bearing down on me. I get entertained occasionally. I could get entertained a little more if the ABC channel came in but what the hell. I get CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX and CW. And I get exercise from jumping up and adjusting the ears trying to improve reception. And my television viewing is FREE.

How much does it cost you a month for all those channels you never watch?

No comments: